Procera Authorized Training
and Lab Exercises
Three days of comprehensive instruction:
Configuration and settings
Operation and reporting
Monitoring and troubleshooting
Pay once, audit the class as
times as you like without limits.
“Thank you for being the first in the business to offer Procera training. I feel this is the best bandwidth management product on the market, and their market share will continue to grow. VistaOne has made a very wise decision
to get in the forefront of this growth.”
-Network Engineer, UC Davis
“The hands-on labs were
the best part of training.”
- Network Specialist,
Western Kentucky University
“I really enjoyed meeting with others that are using the Procera equipment and sharing our experiences with one another. Jim's knowledge and experience in the bandwidth management arena was extremely valuable.”
- Network Engineer, UC Davis
“Overall it was a great experience, I learned
a lot and would recommand it to anyone.”
- Network Administrator, Catholic University
Procera PacketLogic Training
VistaOne offers training courses delivered by field-experienced consultants to help you make the most of your Procera deployment. This senior team offers bankable knowledge in deploying networking products in simple or complicated scenarios.
Real-World Network Examples and Hands-on Lab Exercises
The Procera Networks training course applies real-world street smarts, drawing on expertise in network design and integration, security, network deployment troubleshooting, network optimization and network infrastructure management.
You get to walk before you have to run. WAN simulation equipment and application servers mimic environments found in customer networks to provide real-world troubleshooting and administration experience.
Instruction by Product Experts
Procera and VistaOne developed the curriculum based on real-world deployment in a variety of realistic scenarios. It includes best practices and common issues customers experience when deploying Procera products.
If VistaOne installed your Procera solution, your instructor will be intimately familiar with your network, appliances, applications and objectives. Elements of your education will pertain specifically to your environment.
- Describe the function, features, and benefits of Procera’s PacketLogic
- View applications on the network
- Analyze network, application, and host performance
- Generate network, application, host performance statistics
- Filter, prioritize, and limit network traffic
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot Procera systems
Course Materials Provided:
- One PacketLogic appliance per 2 students
- Procera Configuration & Operations Course Student Manual
- Procera Configuration & Operations Course Lab Manual
- Reference Documentation
- PacketLogic Product Guide Version 13.x
- Hardware & Install Guides
- Product Data Sheet