Click ‘Overview’ for a brief summary of VistaOne's Evaluation Program for Riverbed products.
Upon receipt of your scope of work submittal, a VistaOne Riverbed-certified engineer will contact you to finalize an installation date and to establish procedures for remote access to the Steelhead devices. The installation date should coincide with a 5-15 day period that best allows you to invest approximately ten hours to work with our engineer evaluating the Riverbed equipment for potential purchase.
Outline of the Process
VistaOne has refined a collaborative process that helps you decide if the value of a solution tested in your environment warrants the investment. Click ‘Process’ below for a detailed look at the methodology.
1. VistaOne consults with you on the proper models to evaluate and sends you a Quote reflecting the prices for the Bill of Materials (BOM) for the products and services under evaluation. This Quote will contain a reference number (Quote number) that you will insert into the form to the right.
2. VistaOne places the order per the Quote for your Riverbed evaluation and advises you of tracking information. Expect an approximate two week turn-around from equipment order to installation date.
3. During the order to delivery interval, VistaOne engineers will confirm a meeting time on or about the requested installation date to complete the installation.
4. VistaOne engineers will work with you to complete the installation and present an overview demonstration. This session is conducted via telephone and web-conference, or onsite, as applicable to your situation and preference.
5. After installation and over the ensuing two to three weeks, VistaOne and your engineers should anticipate spending approximately 10 hours of additional engineering time working together to finalize the technical value of the solution.
6. At this point, any required changes to the evaluation Bill of Materials (BOM) are incorporated into a revised Quote and provided by VistaOne. Typically, the evaluation BOM can be converted to purchased in-place but may in certain circumstance be replaced.
Terms and Conditions
Important! Filling in the check box at the bottom of the form at right indicates you have read and agree with these terms. Click 'Terms' to view.
VistaOne Corporation and Riverbed Technology, Inc. ("Riverbed") will provide Riverbed products and services (BOM) as detailed in the VistaOne Quote referenced in the form to the right on an evaluation basis subject to the terms below. Additional terms from applicable Riverbed License Agreements may be reviewed at www.riverbed.com/license.
The evaluation period is forty-five (45) calendar days from the "Requested Install Date" referenced in the form to the right.
Unless an extension to the evaluation period is agreed upon in writing beforehand, all Riverbed products must be returned to Riverbed per the terms of Riverbed's Return Material Authorization (RMA) process within sixty (60) calendar days of the "Requested Install Date". In the event such extention has not been agreed upon, customer agrees to immediately render payment upon invoice for the amount detailed in the VistaOne Quote and no return will be accepted. NOTE: Riverbed RMA process requires that all equipment be returned in its original packaging.