Organizations spend millions of dollars on enterprise software applications, only to struggle with poor performance, and low adoption rates; particularly when those applications are delivered over wide area networks or the internet. Projected ROIs are not realized, operating expenses escalate, and the CIOs who sold the software investment are soon looking for employment.
VistaOne's proposition is simple: for pennies on the dollar spent on enterprise applications, we make them work, increase ROI, and make CIOs look good.
Our expertise falls into five solution pillars, from which we provide services engagements to solve point issues, or sell and/or manage products for Customer looking to permanently address problems or capture opportunities. The pillars:
1. Visibility Solutions: Provide real time end-to-end views into the paths taken to deliver applications, metrics to quantify performance at each critical path, and analytics to isolate problem areas for restoration or root cause repair.
2. Prioritization Solutions: Control precisely who and what gets access to infrastructure resources. Too many organizations "just add bandwidth" or "just add servers" without solving anything. Manage first, add CapX or recurring expense only if necessary.
3. Acceleration Solutions: Shrink the amount of data traversing networks by as much as 100x. Sending 1% of the data means it gets to your end users or customers 100x faster. Acceleration reduces servers, mitigates bandwidth upgrades, increases volume of data backups and replication, and enables servers to be consolidated at central sites without killing performance for remote users.
4. Resource Solutions: Balance server loads, isolate clients from the server-side flows to increase application efficiency allowing custom payload inspection and transformation capabilities. Offloading computationally intense processes reduces the number of application servers, increases reliability, and improves user experience.
5. Security: Guarantee the right people get access to the applications and aim to eliminate risk of non-authorized behaviors that can destroy an organization.
VistaOne's partner product portfolio consists of recognizable names like Riverbed and F5 along with high-impact "under the radar" companies like Gigamon, Procera, Exinda, and Palo Alto Networks. We participate across all vertical markets with focus on large enterprises and higher education. Our tight solution focus and boutique approach has yielded 100% Customer Satisfaction; all of them "reference-able". We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to engage with you.